- An Non-Profit Company (NPC) can limit director liability, inspire public confidence and boost donation receipts.
- Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) registration comes after NPC registration and is voluntary, but recommended, as it can increase public trust due to the requirement of reporting to a government office.
- Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) registration comes after NPO registration and is not compulsory, but it means your donors can have a tax deduction for their donations to the NPC.
Please select your order:
1. R1395.00: I need a New Non-Profit Company (NPC).
4. R2850.00: I have a Non-Profit Company and only need NPO and PBO applications.
5. R1999.00: I have a Non-Profit Company and only need NPO application.
6. R2999.00: I have a Non-Profit Company and NPO and only need PBO application.